- Bullying disrupts the education of half of the young people worldwide. (UNICEF)
- 75% of victims of school violence never report it.
- Internet relationships have an impact on the school.
- Isolation during the pandemic has made social interaction more challenging.
- Scarce information for making decisions
Why BRAVE UP?
Access content, videos and activities targeted at understanding the problems that students face in their everyday lives.
BRAVE UP! Mode
Anonymous report Channel where members of the school community can directly message the counseling team.
BRAVE UP! Data
Students participate in a short survey, which makes it possible to generate sociograms in real time, and therefore prevent risk situations and detect cases of bullying and cyberbullying.